Book Title: The Freshman Survival Guide: Soulful Advice for Studying, Socializing, and Everything In Between
Publisher: Center Street
Author: Nora Bradbury-Haehl
- 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know: Like Buying Your Books Before Exams Start
- The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College (Naked Roomate)
- Goodnight Dorm Room: All the Advice I Wish I Got Before Going to College
- The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life
- The Naked Roommate: For Parents Only: A Parent's Guide to the New College Experience: Calling, Not Calling, Packing, Preparing, Problems, Roommates, ... Matters when Your Child Goes to College
- College Hacks
- U Chic: College Girls' Real Advice for Your First Year (and Beyond!)
- The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook: Easy, Healthy Recipes for the Next Four Years & Beyond
- Do Your Laundry or You'll Die Alone: Advice Your Mom Would Give if She Thought You Were Listening
- Letting Go, Sixth Edition: A Parents' Guide to Understanding the College Years
A completely revised and updated values-based guide to navigating the first year of college that speaks to college students in their own language and offers practical tools that readers need to keep from drinking, sleeping, or skipping their way out of college.
In the four years since its initial publication, THE FRESHMAN SURVIVAL GUIDE has helped thousands of first year students make a successful transition to college life. However, much has changed on campuses. The explosion of technology, ubiquity of social media, and culture changes have all added new layers of complexity to the leap from high school to college. THE FRESHMAN SURVIVAL GUIDE's updated edition features new research and advice on issues such as mental health, sexual assault, and finding balance. It also features expanded sections on dating, money management, and an increased focus on how the over 1.5 million incoming freshman can prepare themselves for the biggest change they've encountered in their lives: heading off to college.